Sunday, December 19, 2010
Christmas Decor 1
Since we rarely get visitors during the holidays, not many people have seen our Christmas decorations, so I am going to highlight a few of my favorites. This is a Christmas Moose Angel or Christmas Angel Moose if you prefer. He is so cute. I bought him a few years ago at a garden store. He is flocked with a bit of glitter. He hangs from our light fixture in the dining room so we don't bump our heads on the light (well, I think only one person has that problem) and it makes him look like he is flying. He makes me smile because who thought up such a thing - why make a moose into an angel and what does a moose have to do with Christmas other than being a friend of reindeer? Are they really friends? Do wild animals even have friends; but I digress. Happy 4th Sunday of Advent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww, he is so cute! If I don't get a chance to talk to you before.. Have a very Merry Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you in January!
ReplyDelete