Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Kitchen Facelift
We have been giving our kitchen a facelift since the beginning of the summer. I had been trying to get it done for about 6 months before then and had the ideas a year before then, so this was a long process. We had our white cabinets re-faced to a wood tone. I am very happy with the refacing. We had a new countertop put in, a laminate in a marble color and then a new floor, which is vinyl tiles that look like ceramic. We also have new lights and curtains and assorted other new stuff. So, it is like we have a new kitchen. We are very happy with the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is beautiful.. I'm sure you love it! Want to come make over mine? 40 year of the same ol' same ol' is sooo boring..
ReplyDelete