Well, Ben and I had no such expectations this year, we knew it would take a while. I made the icing and we put the walls together. I waited 50 minutes instead of 60 and when we put the roof on the walls fell in. Back to the beginning - assemble the walls with lots of icing and wait. Put on the roof and wait. We started this on Christmas Eve and there just wasn't enough time so we let it sit overnight and then decorated the house on Christmas night. I put a hole in the special bag they gave us for decorating so we had to use ziploc bags. We got holes in these, too. We ran out of icing so I had to make more. But we prevailed and here is the result. It actually looks better than we thought it would.
Maybe we'll try again next year
Laurie

No comments:
Post a Comment