
So, I have written alot about what the boys are up to but not so much about what I do. One of my volunteer projects that I have done for several years now is the BIG Bake Sale at Santa's Village which is a Christmas Bazaar at St. Mary Magdalene School. We ask for donations from the school and the parish and we get tons of goodies to sell as you can see from the photos. This Bake Sale is very succeessful and fun to be a part of. I ask a few friends to come and help me make chocolate lollipops which we do 2 weeks before the sale. This ends up being a fun day though I do make them work, but who doesn't want to play with chocolate all day. The day of Santa's Village is a busy one but alot of fun. This year the weather was nasty - cold and rainy - but the Bake Sale was still successful.
Laurie
No comments:
Post a Comment